Sunday, November 30, 2008

What Thanksgiving Break Really Means

Parties with all your hometown friends, DUH?! At least, that seems how all my friends breaks went. A little bit different than how mine went. I found out that most of my friends were going out to parties during times they should have been sharing with their parents. Maybe I'm niave and I should be out celebrating the holidays like "college students do". I took my break as a serious chill/down time with my mother. I worked two days, and hung out with my cousin other days. But, I hung out with my cousin with my mother and really shared some family time. I was convinced that's what break was about. Not about how close you got to kicking your sister's ass, or all your old friends you got totally wasted with.

I guess I'm going about this all wrong. Or...completely right. I'm not sure yet. [I'm thinking right! duh]
thank you and im out

No comments: