Saturday, October 11, 2008

Don't Mess with the Bro Code!



Alright, ladies. I will stand strong against a man that talks down to a woman, and I will get angry at a man that uses "bitch" as a literal term for a female. Of course. But, lately I have seen a lot of girls making some major mistakes. One mistake I'm noticing that is recurring is messing with the bro code! I did some research on "The Bro Code" and came up with a lot complete bull shit, such as "A Bro shall never reveal the score of a sporting event to another Bro until that Bro has thrice confirmed it's cool." and even worse, "In the event that two Bros acquire the same target, the Bro with the longer dry spell has dibs." But, when it comes down to what I mean when I say girls are messing with the bro code, I mean hooking up with FRIENDS. Please, stay away from that. It's dangerous, and it's totally bringing brothers down.
I understand that guys break the chick code (is there one?) and mess with friends but, that's not what I'm talking about. I know that people have heard countless times about how a poor girl got screwed over by her boyfriend screwing her best friend. So, I'm hear to provide you with something you don't hear a lot of. And, it's from a girls point of view. ODD!
Though I am a female myself, I find it very OFF LIMITS to mess with friends. Love triangles are acceptable, but not when two tips of the triangle are ROOMMATES! If you're a girl that is capable of getting guys easily, don't take advantage of that. I've lately seen a really good friend of mine be really hurt by a bro code violation. Hurt more by the guy then the girl, but by the girl none the less. The story (short) went like this. The before spoken girl had been messing around with a guy, and a very sweet guy at that. He began the whole "I don't want to be in a relationship" bit, and the girl was okay with that. But, her feelings grew stronger, and she believed they acted like boyfriend and girlfriend anyways. [HEY! Sex complicates things!] As time went on, the guy began getting fearful of her wanting a real relationship. The girl promised to call him so they could work it out, and talk.
But, no. The girl didn't call him. And, she continued to "fall" for the guys unlikely and unsuspecting best friend. We will call him the bro code violater. The bro code violater was ALL UP FOR IT as long as they hid it from the bro code violated. They hid it very well, yes. But, not for too long. Soon, the violated found out of the violater. Feelings were hurt and minds were confused. And now, I'm stuck in the middle.
I'm stuck in the middle because the violater just wanted the girl, and didn't care about his friend. I'm stuck in the middle because the violated AND the girl are my friends. All I want to say is "HOE, quit messing with the bro code". Now, don't get me started on the whole idea that it was the violaters fault. Because, I know the story, I know the case. And this girl was loviiiiiiiing it. And completely came in the middle of two friends and used her HOTNESS for that very reason!
Thank you and I'm out of here

No comments: