Tuesday, October 14, 2008

College Girl's Stance On DUDES!


For the record, this photo is of myself and my friend DanceMan. I just wanted to let everyone know I didn't want to post a picture of someone I was about to discuss. So, on to the discussing!


This blog is obviously about dudes. But, not just any dudes. These college dudes that I have myself surrounded by. I meet different ones daily, and I enjoy that. I enjoy knowing many people, and having friends that are guys has always been my forte. But, in a more serious than friends way I have also met many guys. Ever since this summer, I have had many stories. Horrible, hilarious, psycho, and some just normal. So, just out of humor, and boredom I'm going to update you on some situations college has put me through already.


First, there was Mr. GreekWeed. We had consistently been together over the whole summer. "Together" is something that I'm going to let you imagine, because it can mean many things and just depends on the reader. Either way, there were no problems with Mr. GreekWeed. A junior in the same department as myself (Education), an active member of Theta Chi, and a very established drug dealer. I'm not even sure if that's possible in my small town but for my town; Mr. GreekWeed was established as they could get. Now, the only drug he ever dealt with was weed and being with him meant free of charge smoking all the time. Smoke. Hook up. Then smoke again. That was our routine and it worked perfectly. I never worried about where he was, or what was going on because it was summer and it was all about having fun. I even remember a day when Mr. GreekWeed brought me some lunch to work. JimmyJohn's was his workplace, and I loved those tuna subs! Mr. GreekWeed provided me with what I needed. Attention and weed. Things went bad in the end, and you'll find out that soon enough.

Then, there were some less significant guys who entered my life and I plan on making their explanations short. There was Abercrombie Model who worked for Abercrombie and was drop dead gorgeous. We hooked up once and now he's dating a girl they call "Texas". I like to call her "Tex gotta fat ass" under my breath when she passes. But, that's for my own amusement. There was FratMan, but I really feel like I shouldn't make that a past tense thing because, we still talk, it's just not a big deal anymore. We hooked up once and he felt guilty (by the way, "hook up" in my terms does not mean S.E.X.) because he felt like he used me. He's apart of Sigma Nu and is actually a sweet frat guy that I will always say breaks the stigma I have of frat guys. FratMan and I are actually really close friends now. Then there was Mr. Marine, who ended up totally playing me. And, I really don't think he is worth my words. Last, but not least, is The Creeper. At first he wasn't a creeper but you best believed he went from nice guy I thought I could date into total creeper in one night. And let alone with just one text message. Now, he texts me non-stop, apologizes for things he never did wrong, tells me how much he likes me (we have hung out 3 times), and HATES that I talk to other guys. He officially has blown up on one of my friends asking "what the fuck my deal was". How sweet? HOW FUCKING CREEPY? He has continued to try and get in touch with me. Sometimes, he's outside my dorm in that black S-10 of his.


And, there will always, always be (no matter what) The Ex. He is a very important part of my life because he was my first serious and messy relationship; something with substance. With over a year under our belt, it's a little hard to completely leave each other. I think there has hardly been a time period more than 3 weeks where we haven't talked. Even when I had my new boyfriend. And even when he had his new girlfriend. The Ex and I went through cheating, lying, and skipping out on hospital visitations. Thinking I was completely over him after he refused to come see me in the hospital after my motocycle wreck, I began trying to be his friend. And, we've "been together" ever since college started. With a new attitude, a sweeter outlook on life, and just most things a lot better, there is a lot changing and with all these guys in and out of my life, I feel like the only consistent (and at least not crazy!) one is The Ex.



Thankyou, and I'm out


Oh, BY THE WAY, I think I will only have one man in my life for awhile.


and that is him :) My beautiful nephew, BeeBoo

No comments: