Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DON'T Date A Frat Guy

I'm only saying this because they have brought me nothing but heartache and grief. Of course, I haven't dealt with every frat guy (and god forbid if I had) but, the ones I have come to know have done nothing but prove the same facts over and over. Those letters on your chest don't mean anything to me, other then the fact that if you get even a foot away from a possible fight then you're bringing you're whole frat to fight your fight right beside you. Those letters mean you spend incoherent amounts of money for instant friends and the "brotherly feeling". They are incapable of keeping a steady girlfriend, and rarely date outside of the Greek system. Frat guys are the closest thing to an animal that you can find. All about the next theme party, and hopefully it's a theme that means the less clothes, the better it fits in with the "theme".

I have come in contact (not always close) with many of these fraternity guys in just my first semester of college. The many late night calls (2:30am? please) wondering if I want to "drink a few beers and have some fun". I believe "FUCKING KEGGER?!?!" is the international pick-up line for a frat guy. Excuse me, I like beer. But, it bloats me and I will not drink it with you every weekend. Let alone on the night before my early in the a.m. test. So, all I'm saying is warn your girlfriends if they even seem to be coming in contact with a narcissistic, pig-headed frat guy. Avoid the letters, they bring sadness. I'm done with the charm and the naturally good looks. The menthol cigarettes and black&milds they carry around in their pocket leave stale tastes in my mouth. The opened beer you just offered me is going in my hand, being completely ignored, and then thrown in the nearest trash can for fear of being date-rape drugged.

I'm not trying to bash Frats. Your Panhellic council is very nice, and your philantrophy events are VERY deserving of praise. But, the day I stop dissing frat guys is the day I meet one that changes my mind. I can't praise a group of people when the majority of the ones I know are complete dicks :)

Thankyou, and I'm out of here

No comments: